Pages

Thursday 22 May 2014

The Haunted Hallway's.

On a stormy windy night as I rushed back home from school I had heard some kids whispering about a haunted hallway. I didn’t believe them until I got home and then I asked my mum If there was anything like that my mum said “no there's nothing called the haunted hallways and I said “okay mum Ohhhhh I’m going to bed now bye”. It was cold like a penguin in antarctica there was a dog barking from next door, there were police sirens and ambulance sounds. I could not go to sleep, so I grabbed my mp4 and I turned it on and I was listening to a new  song by ariana grande called PROBLEM. In the night  I tossed and turned and I woke up and heard a noise it sounded like a old jack and the box toy,I could smell something like some old baked beans left on the bench.

On a monday morning before school I got up and had breakfast and got changed, I was ready for school I shot out of the door  and I started walking to school. On my way to school I saw a old lady at the front of a very scary broken old house I went and asked her if there was anyone that had lived here and she answered back and she sang 1,2 she’s coming for 3,4 you better lock your door 5,6 you better do it quick 7,8 you better stay up late 9,10 don’t go to sleep again in a squeaky voice I thought she was crazy so I just left... TO BE CONTINUED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment