Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Abaord The Titanic.

On a bright sunny day as the titanic’s launch I rushed down to the dock as fast as I could so I could not miss getting aboard the marvelous unsinkable Titanic. When boarded the ship I got my cabin number and letter and they were  E1 in class 1 we got gleaming shining cabins with brown white and blue beds with cupboard’s for our clothes. they had rich dining room’s and lounge room’s. I fell asleep and for some strange reason I woke up and my cabin was filled with water.

I panicked and shrieked and almost fainted but I didn't. I saw a little girl standing in the corner crying so I ran and I picked her up and took her up to the deck to find her mum and give her back. I searched the ship for a lifeboat but there were none left. I had heard that someone had hid one on the other side of the boat so I rushed to the other side and I begged him if I can go on the boat and he was really selfish and then he let the string go and the boat dropped into the water and I said you dumb dumb. As the ship slowly turned over I was holding onto the top of the boat and the boat had snapped in half. I jumped into the freezing cold water. I was shivering. Time passed by and the sky was black and the water got colder and colder. As I froze to death I slowly died..... THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment