Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Learning Reflection.


What was your best moment in term one? Why?
Playing with my friends! Because we have have fun and learn together.

What was the most important thing you learnt?
To have fun and learn lots of things in class.

What subject do you do the best in this term and why?
Reading because we can learn how to retell he story.

What subject did you not do so well in and why?
Math because I am really struggling on it.
Did I manage my time wisely this term? How? e.g. finishing most tasks, working      independently, getting work on the conferencing doc.
Yes, by finishing of my work finishing all my tasks.

Did I get Golden Time this much this term? Why or Why not?
Yes cause I finished of all my work in class.

What can I do differently next term to improve? Why?
Talking on the mat because I seem to always talk on the mat.

Give yourself smiley faces out of 10 to show how well you did this year:

/ 10

2 comments:

  1. so gorgeous Antonia! always has a smile for me when i ever i see you. You keep up the great blogging and i look forward to seeing you around school.

    from Mel ( khaias mum )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the great comment that you left on my blog.

      From Antonia

      Delete