Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

My day on monday

On monday team 4 went on a trip to kelly tarlton's and they sure had lots of fun while me and Taunese stayed. We went to room 10 and finished of our work, like my Venelopy presentation she is a little girl of wreck it ralph she had a glitch so she could not race.


Then I did my studyladder. Listened to music on my blog and I had so much fun with taunese. We  played cool math games with her and we had lots of fun.


Later after that we had lunch and we played with here little brother and wat ever she had to eat he wanted to eat it so she just gave it to him. He cried every time she went back to room 10. Our day was so fun.

At the end of lunch time they came back and we went back to room 10 and we stayed for a little bit longer and then we went back to class and then miss ouano said when it gets to 2:30 and everyone has finished their work we could go on golden time. If you’r wondering what golden time means? It means free time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi best friend Antonia i like your kelly talton's

    ReplyDelete