Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

The Frog Prince

Once apoun a time there was a princess it was her birth-day and she wanted a gold ball so she got that. One day she was playing with it and it went into the pond she cried and cried. then a frog popped up next to her he said i'll get your ball back she wonddered frog's can't talk "well I can" said the frog. He got it and he said you have to promise to be my friend then she just ran away and she did not say thank you. At supper they herd some tapping noice and then the queen said OPEN the  door "ahhhh ohhhh" said the princess she gulped at the door she saw the frog he said good evening and "how may I help you" replied the queen I want the princess to be my friend like she promised to be. The queen said "is that right" YES than you shall be his friend she fed him and put him on her pillow suddenly just that momment something happend he changed into a boy who are said the princess i'm a prince a witch cursed me to be a frog. When they grew up they desided to marry and so they did and they lived happily ever after.http://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/EBooks/The_Frog_Prince/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment