Pages

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Holiday Hilight

"It started out just like any other holiday when my dad brought me and my sisters and my brother new shoes,bags,and lunch boxes.I got all pink because everyone knows how much I LOVE the colour PINK.Pink shoes,bag, and a lunch box.I missed my friends very much, and miss ouano.I went to the mangere pools.

Last saturday, I went to the strawberry farm. I went with my aunty and my nana by car. We stayed there for a little while to get some ice-cream. The next day, we went out to church. After that we went back home,then I went to sleep.The next day we went shopping. For example:For food and toys for us. The next day, we went to buy some  food for our family and friends.

One day we went out to the swimming pools. It is a swim park, where there are many many people that go there. We enjoyed ourselves a lot. The next day, we went to the doctors for my nana she was sick. The next day my baby sister  was ill, we went to the doctors. After that we came back home and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment