Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

My 2014 Horror Narritive Writing

On a windy  Halloween night, two boys were wandering through a deserted haunted house that no one had been in for years, and while they were looking around, they discovered a man. They asked the man why he was at that house, and what he was doing there.

So, you’re wondering why I’m here? Well, I guess I could tell you, but be warned; it might get a little scary.

One day, I came home from work and put my briefcase away, and then I changed out of my work clothes. I went down stairs into my kitchen to get a snack, and while I was eating, the phone rang. When I picked it up, I heard a raspy voice say, “I am coming to your house, be prepared. Don’t bother running away, because I will find you.” Then the line went dead. I figured that it was just some kid making a joke, so I sat down to watch some TV and tried to forget about the call. After about 10 minutes, the phone rang again. This time I ignored it, and I continued to watch my show. Then, all of a sudden, the TV screen turned black and the phone started to ring, again. I picked it up, and the same raspy voice as before said, ”Nice try, but I am watching you. If you think that you will see the light of another day, you are fooling yourself.” Then, again, the line went dead. I tried to call the police, but my phone line had been cut. I heard some rustling in the kitchen, and then it stopped. Then the phone rang for the fourth time, and when I picked it up, the raspy voice said, “I have left my mark, and remember, I am watching you.” And then, for the fourth time, the phone line went dead. When I walked into the kitchen to check out the noise, on the counter I saw a little vial that said, “ Drink Me For Eternal Life” Every instinct in my body told me not to drink it, but I felt an unnatural pull towards the jar. I couldn’t back away! Then, finally overcome by the desire to drink the liquid inside the vial, I drank every last drop. Suddenly, the world started to fade, and everything turned black.

As it turned out, that potion did give me eternal life, as a ghost inside this house. As long as this house still stands, I will never be able to leave. Now leave this house before something happens to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment