Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

My key pal letter

 Hi this my key pal letter I hope you enjoy it.



My name is Antonia you can call me Nahna for short I am 9 years old and I go to Pt England School. What school do you go to? Sometimes I am happy at school sometimes I am not  I live in new zealand I really enjoy tennis, netball,soccer,rugby,volleyball, and a lot more other sports.

What sports do you like? What kind of food do you like? I  like mcdonalds Burger king Wendys Takeaways KFC and more.


I am 9 years old and I am a girl and I really like my math now I used to not like math but now I do. just because of one game that I could not finish because it was boring.


Ohhhhhhh did I menchen that I have a lot of people in my family I have 15 people in my family. I live in new zealand Nz is a beautiful place wre the bird's sing and we dance around. I'm looking forward to you writing back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment