Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

My swimming explanation.

On week seven team 4 started going swimming down at GI aquatic centre. We got put into teams 1,2,and 3. One of the groups have a instructor called laura.  Unlike the other hobbies that just have one stroke, swimming has four strokes. They are crawl stroke, chest stroke, back crawl stroke, and butterfly stroke. In addition, they make me not feel bored when I do this sport activity. So, swimming is the right hobby for me. Because, I like useful sport. From swimming, I can get very active, that’s good for my health. Beside that, I can learn about swimming strokes that makes me swim well. And, I can swim safely with the right swimming equipment. We go to a session at the GI pools I was so excited that we were going when that special day came we went at 2 o'clock to the GI pools. We have instructors to help us to swim. Every Friday we go to Tamaki college after swimming for sports. I enjoy going there because it is really fun.




2 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Jessica and I go to the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, in the United States! I'm really glad you enjoy swimming so much! It is great exercise and one of my favorite hobbies as well. I live near the beach and a lot of rivers so it's pretty important that we know how to swim around here. Swimming is great in the summer because it is a great way to stay cool! I really enjoyed reading your post! Good luck at swim lessons!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jessica

      Thank you for the post I'm glad that you liked my swimming post. I hope to hear from you.

      From Antonia.

      Delete