Pages

Thursday 3 July 2014

devildeal girl.

devildeal girl:

early one morning as angela woke up she went down stairs and there was a strange metal thing on the table she picked it up and then she got a shock and dropped it. her finger started to bleed. she went and washed her finger and came back and on top of the little metal thing was a screen and it said that “I have just got the powers from the crono safire”. I picked it up and put it in my pocket. The next day I woke up and I just walked out the door and walked to school I did not have lunch but had money lot’s of money. At lunch time I had brought me some lunch and had eaten it. When we finished I was going back to class and my best friend went to grab my shoulder and then I turned round and my eyes turned red and I had pushed my friend back to the wall and off her feet. I was strangling her and then i dropped her to the ground and turned round and ran away. Later that day i was
walking home and i saw my friends walking home and i quickly ran into the bush to hide from them , as they walked past they stopped for a few minutes in front of the bush i was hiding in and they were gossiping about me i quickly jumped out and my eyes turned red and said “were you saying something” and they all ran. TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment